In addition to finding out how cashless catering, access control and e-registration are becoming core systems in our secondary schools, attendees heard the latest feedback from youth card projects in Sunderland, Bolton, Scotland and London. Of particular note was the uptake in incentive schemes for target groups, use of pre-paid purses on cards and schools transport tracking system.
In the resume of year, we asked for thoughts on future events and activities. The response was:
- Transport and transition from Mifare card types
- Payment applications (good - next meeting)
- Workshop sessions on application areas
- Event hosted at LA with operational scheme
- Business Case
- Data integration approach in multi-app scheme
- Influencing decision makers
If you ideas or input for future events, take a look at the website, comment on the blog and let us have your feedback.
Co-Chair SCNF & Event Chair